dimanche 22 mai 2016

TokenMismatchException for API in Laravel 5.2.31

What Am I trying?

I already have a website and I am trying Token based authentication and below is the start for sample authentication code

I created a controller below is the code.

class AccountController extends \App\Http\Controllers\Controller
{
    public function apilogin($UserData) {
        return json_decode($UserData);
    }
}

My route config is below.

Route::group(['prefix' => 'api/v1'], function () {
    Route::post('/apilogin', 'AccountController@apilogin');
});

Then from the Postman Chrome Extension, I have below info for Headers

Cache-Control →no-cache, private
Connection →close
Content-Type →text/html; charset=UTF-8
Date →Mon, 23 May 2016 05:20:56 GMT
Server →Apache/2.4.17 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.2d PHP/5.6.14
Transfer-Encoding →chunked
X-Powered-By →PHP/5.6.14

Body info is like below

{"UserName": "Pankaj"}

When I press Send: I get below Error

TokenMismatchException in VerifyCsrfToken.php line 67:

Am I missing something?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire