jeudi 26 mai 2016

MSSQL guid to string

I'm using Laravel 5.1 on Ubuntu PHP5.6 and the GUID to string conversion is working just fine. However on my development environment in PHP 7 it's pritining out like how it used to when I had to use the old mssql driver that came with php.

So all my string comparisons are failing on 7 for GUID's saved in mysql.

My gut says that some PDO setting that's not being set correctly. The query in question is using the DB class to fetch data through a raw sql. I think Eloquent is rendering correctly, I've not seen this problem before and I've been using it throughout (this is an older code base before I leaned additional tricks I currently use to work with this database)

Any ideas where I can start looking.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire