dimanche 29 mai 2016

Laravel 5.1 - Show my session cart

to show in header menu my products of my cart session, I'm passing the session "cart" from my controller to my view, like this:

FrontController:

public function index()
    {
        $cart = \Session::get('cart');

        return view('index',compact('cart'));
    }

Routes.php

Route::get('/','FrontController@index');

my layout principal.blade.php ( it work well)

@foreach ($cart as $item)

all items of my session cart

@endforeach

MY QUESTION:

there is a way to pass the cart session directly to all my views?? OR I must always pass the cart Session for each view ? i have about 24 views, i must do each view like my view homepage index.php ??

Thank you for your help!



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire