dimanche 11 décembre 2016

In Laravel email sending issue.?

I am trying to send email using laravel framework,but I can't.Actually when I put my code and trying to run on wamp server. I got this error.

 InvalidArgumentException in FileViewFinder.php line 137: View [emailconfirm] not found.

My Route code:

Route::get('sendemail','admin\LoginController@sendemail');

MY Controller code:

namespace App\Http\Controllers\admin;
use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Auth;
use Validator;
use Illuminate\Http\Request;
use DB;
use Hash;
use App\Http\Requests;
use App\Http\Controllers\Controller;
use Input;
use Mail;
use App\Mail\Reminder;

 public function sendemail(Request $request)
{
     $postsite1234 = $request->all();

     $email = $postsite1234['email'];   

    $to_email = 'bdt.svk@gmail.com';



        Mail::send('emailconfirm',['name' => 'yuven'], function ($message){
         $message->to($to_email,'vijay')
                 ->subject('code');
         $message->from('vijay@app.com', 'vijay');


    });


}

Can I send email using wamp server in localhost.? Is that work? please help If you can.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire