mardi 27 décembre 2016

Laravel 5.1 migration error auto increment primary

I was learning Laravel for a some time, I create some basic project for myself, but today I was try to migrate table with more integers. But it still take an error.

Every integer try to be auto_increment and primary, it can be a problem, but I do not know, how to resolve it.

        Schema::create ('users', function (Blueprint $table)
    {
        $table->increments ('id');
        $table->string ('email')->unique();
        $table->string ('pass',250);
        $table->integer ('tickets',4);
        $table->integer ('tokens',4);
        $table->integer ('in_raffle',4);
        $table->text ('profile',500);
        $table->string ('ip',20);
        $table->integer ('ban',1);
        $table->integer ('notice',1);
        $table->timestamp ('last_login');

    });

http://ift.tt/2htAxAs

Can somebody tell me, how can I resolve this problem? What to edit to work it properly?

Thanks a lot, have a nice day!



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire