mercredi 21 décembre 2016

Lumen: PHPUnit give failure but testing passed in Gitlab CI Runner

This is my first time to use testing in my project. I use Gitlab CI and gitlab runner to perform test. But something weird happened, when phpunit executed the output is failure, but the test result in gitlab is passed. Gitlab should be show failed result.

I use Lumen 5.1. And Gitlab Runner using docker.

This is my .gitlab-ci.yml file

image: dragoncapital/comic:1.0.0

stages:
 - test

cache:
 paths:
  - vendor/

before_script:
 - bash .gitlab-ci.sh > /dev/null

test:7.0:
 script:
  - phpunit

This is my .gitlab-sh.sh file

#!/bin/bash

# We need to install dependencies only for Docker
[[ ! -e /.dockerenv ]] && exit 0

set -xe

composer install
cp .env.testing .env

The log and result:

Fail test, passed status

As you can see the phpunit test fail, but the status in gitlab CI is passed.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire